Garlic & Cilantro Skirt Steak
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
1. In a sauté pan heat olive oil.
2. Add garlic and fry until lightly golden.
3. Add crushed red chilies, bouillon and cilantro and remove from heat.
4. Add red wine vinegar and allow to cool.
5. Once marinade is cool pour over skirt steak and allow to marinate for 2-4 hours.
6. Cook marinated skirt steak on a hot grill until desired temperature.
7. To serve, sprinkle with freshly squeezed lime juice.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.betterthanbouillon.com/recipes/latin-fried-garlic-and-cilantro-skirt-steak/