1. To make the stuffing, start by heating a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 tbsp of butter then, add in celery & scallions. Cook until slightly softened (about 2 minutes).
2. Next, add in the cranberries and sage then, cook for 2 minutes. Add in the potato bread and stir together for another 2 minutes. Pour in 1/2 cup of chicken broth and the parsley then, stir until the broth has absorbed. Season with salt & pepper then remove mixture from heat. Transfer the stuffing into another bowl. Wipe down the skillet.
3. Place pork chops on the cutting board and at an angle cut a 2-inch wide pocket (parallel to the cutting board) on each of the pork chops. Season each pork chop with salt & pepper on all sides and then fill the pockets with the stuffing.
4. Heat the skillet you wiped down over medium-high heat. Add in the stuffed pork chops and cook until golden brown (2 minutes per side). Add in 1/2 chicken broth then reduce the heat to medium low. Continue to cook with a cover on until the pork chops are cooked all the way through (5-10 minutes). Once finished cooking, set aside the stuffed pork chops on to a separate plate.
5. Go back to your skillet and add in the remaining 3/4 cup of chicken broth and the heavy cream, then set the heat to medium-high once again. Allow the sauce to simmer and constantly stir until the sauce has thickened (takes about 2 minutes). Stir in the remaining butter and then season the sauce with salt and pepper.
6. Finally, pour the sauce all over your stuffed pork chops, then serve and enjoy!